I have enjoyed frequent expert television appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg News, CNN World, Fox Business, and Business News Network Canada. A sampling is available on my YouTube channel.
Keynotes and panels
I am a dynamic and engaging public speaker who will bring positive and intelligent energy to your event.
My public speaking engagements have included:
- Panel moderation with high-tech executives in Silicon Valley
- Continuing Legal Education educator / speaker on the topic of business research
- Key note speeches on specific areas of economic interest
- Industry conference television broadcast to hotel rooms
- Guest lectures at universities, including Northwestern University, Pacific Lutheran University, and Seattle Pacific University.
The topics I have addressed before an audience are numerous.
Here’s what you get:
I put a lot of heart and intelligence into public appearances. In the case of panel moderation, for example, I like to interview the panelists beforehand, gather notes and summaries, and send out talking points. For the actual event, I bring good, positive energy, and help the panelists to relax on stage or in front of the camera. Maybe most importantly, I work to make sure everyone enjoys themselves and has fun. (Because what are we here for?)
The end goals are to help your event be a success, to generate great content for the audience, and to leave the film crews (if any) with some usable clips for the YouTube generation.
Please contact me if you are interested in having me moderate or speak at your business or technology event. Speaker fees are negotiable, depending on the amount of up front preparation needed.